As we all know, LCD has replaced CRT to become the mainstream display, and the price has dropped a lot, and has been fully popularized. In recent years, rising star OLED also occupies a place, but there are still many people do not know the difference between LCD and OLED? Compared with OLED, what are the characteristics of LCD?
(1) low voltage and micro power consumption.
(2) the appearance is small and exquisite, and the thickness is only 6.5~8mm.
(3) passive display (no glare, no irritation, no eye fatigue).
(4) display a large amount of information (because pixels can be made very small).
(5) easy to color (can be reproduced very accurately on chromatography).
(6) No electromagnetic radiation (safe to the human body and conducive to the confidentiality of information).
(7) long life (this kind of device has almost no deterioration problem, so it has a very long life, but the life of the liquid crystal backlight is limited, but the backlight part can be replaced).
To sum up, it is hard to say that OLED will replace LCD to become the mainstream. The application of LCD will continue for a long time in the future.